When Hunter Hitt came home from school, he couldn’t help but cry as he told his mother what had happened to him. That day, 12-year-old Hunter had received a paddling at school for fighting with another student in his class. The fight was Hunter’s first disciplinary offense at Eupora High School, and James Courtney, a coach at the school, was the instructor who inflicted...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- BLOG POST: Ole Miss can’t defend stretch forwards
- Ole Miss falls in overtime to No. 13 Oregon
- BLOG POST: Ole Miss faces tough task in Oregon’s efficient offense
- Officials respond as winter weather threatens area
- Beloved statesman Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Rebels fall for first time this season at Kansas State
- Lady Rebels host MVSU Saturday
- Christmas shopping for the college budget
- What is Southern culture?
- Leave Bae (Bo) alone