While we don’t always make it to the gym as much as we’d like, one of the best parts about working out is being able to listen to some great music. Here are some new tunes to put on at the gym whether you’re running on a treadmill or curling some dumbbells.
- “Lose Yourself” – Eminem
- “Champion” – Fall Out Boy
- “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” – Daft Punk
While many people know the Kanye West song “Stronger,” few seem to know the original Daft Punk song that West sampled for his 2007 hit single. It was later covered by Thirty Seconds to Mars.
- “Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
- “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” – Kelly Clarkson
- “It’s Tricky” – Run-D.M.C.
- “Tubthumping” – Chumbawamba
- “Headstrong” – Trapt
Some people view Trapt as similar to Nickelback in quality of music, but this song is a pretty solid addition to a workout playlist. However, too many repetitions can make this song get really old really fast.
- “Talk Dirty” – Jason Derulo (feat. 2 Chainz)
- “Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift
- “Welcome to the Jungle” – Guns N’ Roses
- “Here It Goes Again” – OK Go
This may not be a song that most would think of as a good workout song, but the upbeat tempo and the refrain of “here it goes again” will keep you working at a consistent pace. Plus, the music video takes place on treadmills, so this song had to be on the list.
- “Remember the Name” – Fort Minor
- “Click Click Boom” – Saliva
- “Good Vibrations” – Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch (feat. Loleatta Holloway)